Friday, March 28, 2008

New kit and a Sampler FREEBIE!!!!

Hello.. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday... It was very cold here in TN, but at least it was not raining!!! I will share some pictures of my nieces as soon as I find the time to download them from the camera... Tomorrow we are off to KY... We are going to the "Truck Show" at the expo center... Not exactly what I would have chosen to do for the day, but whatever pleases the hubby!!! Right???

Remember I am sill looking a few more CT members... If you are interested, please let me know!!!

I have been busy putting together a new kit... I just got it up at MooTwoDesigns, it is on sale for 20% off, but I don't remember for how long... I LOVE the colors and can not wait till I can find the time to scrap some photos with it... Here it is, it is called "Welcome Spring"... Let me know what 'cha think about it!!!






Here is the preview of the paper...


Here is the preview of the elements...


And now for the FREEBIE!!! Here is a sampler from my "Welcome Spring Kit"... Enjoy!! You can download it here...


Here is a sneek peak at another new kit that will be in the stores soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new kit!! Thanks so much for the freebie.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Love the new kit Dawn and can't wait to get my hands on the boy kit!! Thanks for sharing your sampler!! Love it!! Hugs!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new kit. The colors are terrific for spring! LOve the Manly man kit too!

Harley96chic said...

Hey gal.......contact me on Mootwodesigns. Got something to ask ya.!!

Dracowin said...

The new kit is lovely! Thank you for the sampler.
The coming soon kit with all the tools and such will be perfect for layouts about my brother. Can't wait for that one.