Monday, February 11, 2008

Sad News about the storm that hit TN and Digi Bytes Store has closed and some New items!!!

Wow... Boy of Boy has it been a week... I am sure that most of you have heard about the storms that struck TN this week. Well it has destroyed so many lives. DH and I were out riding this afternoon and went through some of the areas that was hit the hardest... It is totally amazing what these storms can do. There has been several people that has lost their lives, family members and everything that they owned.

I am glad to say that, we were not hurt. It was about 10 miles or so from us. The storm hit here about 10:30 at night. I went to get the phone in my bedroom and looked out of the window, to this very bright, very orange glow in the sky just over the hill... Come to find out, that the tornado had hit a gas plant about 20 or so miles from my house and we could see it in the sky... It was like nothing that I have ever seen...

Please keep these people and their familes in your prayers!!

This is a picture of the gas plant fire...


Here is a link to one of our local news paper that has some photos...
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=DN&Date=20080206&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=802060803&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

Here is a VERY heart touching story about a baby that survived the storm...
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=7492970



DIGI BYTES STORE HAS CLOSED!!!!
As most of you know, I had just signed on with Digi Bytes. Well I am sad to say, that it has closed. We were given little information as to why. I am still at Moo Two Designs and am working on another store... Maybe I can give you a little more info on that in a day or two...


I do have a couple of new items...


Snowflakes QP1 $1.50


Snowflakes QP2 $1.50


Snowflakes QP3 $1.50


Snowflakes QP4 $1.50


Snowflakes QP1-4 $4.50

Here is my new Vineyard Kit...$5.00






1 comment:

Deb said...

Pretty colors on your newest kit!!! Love it!