Monday, November 12, 2007

I am going to have to have surgery and some exciting NEWS to share with you!!!

As some of you may know, I had surgery on my shoulder back in March 2007... Well, that did not fix the problem, so I am going to be having surgery again in the next couple of weeks... Hopefully I will find out for sure when today... I will keep you up to date...

I have some exciting news to share with everyone... I have joined up with Moo Two Designs as one of their CT members... I am so excitied. So watch out here for sales, updates and some new LO's using their design's wonderful kits...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This LO was picked as "Layout of the Day" on Nov. 10th, 2007... You can check it out HERE...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




This Layout was picked as "Daily Garden Pick" on Nov. 11th, 2007... You can check it out HERE...




This LO was picked as "Garden Pick of the Day" on Nov. 2nd, 2007... You can check it out here...


This layout was picked as "Layout of the Day" over at digitals on Nov 1st, 2007... You can check it out HERE...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have alot of good news!! Congrats on your CT's and your layouts getting chosen as layout of the day!!! Thats so exciting!!!